- plansofeleganceAsked on September 21, 2017 at 11:46 PM
Does this new level of achievement change the scenario for companies that accept credit card authorization forms from clients, and then manually processes payments via a third-party's payment system? In other words, would my company be able to collect credit card info from our clients, without using one of your payment integration partners?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm is Now PCI DSS Service Provider Level I Compliant
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:26 AM
I'm afraid no, payments still need to be collected through one of our payment integrations.
I'm pretty sure that collecting credit card information with plain text will not be possible through our forms anytime soon.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- plansofeleganceAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:43 AMThank you for contacting Plans of Elegance. Your email has been received.
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please note our service level commitment to you:
- Emails will be responded to within one business day.
- Quotes will be delivered to your inbox within 2-3 business days.
- Phone calls are returned within one business day between 3-5:30 p.m. (EST).
- Only emergency situations of those actually engaged in travel will be responded to after hours.
Thanks again for contacting Plans of Elegance. Have an awesome day!
Chelsea P. SandersPlans of Elegance, LLCWebsite: www.plansofelegance.comPhone: 704.802.WEDS (9337)Office Hours: Mon. - Thurs. | 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Plan your escape to Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Los Cabos, or Cancun today!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM
On the other hand, if you want to collect CC details to collect payments manually at a later time, we can suggest you to use "Authorization Only" feature which is being at our payment integrations. You can find more details in the following user guide:
- plansofeleganceAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Rose, thank you! This is just what I need.