- bigbird122755Asked on September 22, 2017 at 01:22 AM
Started experiencing some issues on 9/21/17 around 3:00 PM EST with form submissions not forwarding via email.
I went in to the forms in edit mode and it took a couple of resubmissions before the form actually forwarded vis email
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:46 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you.
We are experiencing a delay on our email servers today and our developers are working on it. Please note that the email will not be lost, only delayed.
We will update you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 03:50 AM
Email traffic has been redirected to our new server. You will receive incoming emails normally by now.
However, emails that were already sent are in the processing queue and will be sent in 6 hours. Our team is also trying to speed up the process.
Thanks for your patience.
- bigbird122755Answered on September 22, 2017 at 07:43 AMNot really acceptable. These are time sensitive and the issue should have been brought to my attention before I had to find it on my own. I'm not sure you would have even brought it to my attention if I hadn't advised you that I was aware of an issue.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 10:38 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Generally, we place an announcement on the support forum page as soon as we notice any critical issues which we did for the email delay issue as well. Since the issue is now resolved, the announcement has been removed.