- GadcetAsked on September 22, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Is the above possible? and if so how would we go about doing this? Also be able to put our company name in the Subject of the Email?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Yes, you can edit and customize the autoresponder email. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Emails" section. Select the autoresponder email and then click the "Edit" button.
2. In the "Email" tab, you'll see the "Email Subject" and the "Email Content". You can change the Email Subject to your Company Name. In the Email Content, you can customize the message and the layout.
3. When you are done, click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.