- LucasLegalNotaryAsked on September 22, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Having issues with PayPal. I get the message "Things don't appear to be working at the moment."
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:42 PM
I checked you integration and there seems to be something odd with the PayPal Account you have provided. Can you please make sure that the PayPal Account you provided is correct?
It should be the username you use in your PayPal.
- LucasLegalNotaryAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:49 PM
Okay, so I tried changing the field you crossed out to just my username, and I'm still getting the same error.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:58 PM
Please be noted that it is required to use the PayPal email ID for receiving payments using the standard PayPal field on the form. Please try replacing the username with your PayPal email address so that it should be working fine.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- LucasLegalNotaryAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 03:04 PM
That did it. Thank you! This has to be the best support forum I've used :)