- mindenglishAsked on September 23, 2017 at 05:44 AM
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 06:11 AM
Your account has been suspended due to a disputed charge on Stripe. I have checked your email log and found you have already been notified about your account is downgraded due to you credit card expiration.
If you need further assistance in this regard, let us know. We will be glad to help.
- PasAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 06:27 AM
How do I change my credit card detail?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 06:48 AM
You have to cancel your dispute with your bank and then we can issue a refund. Then you can change your credit card information if you want to do so.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mindenglishAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 06:56 AM
If I cannot login to my account, how can i change my credit card detail
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 07:51 AM
You can do that after you cancel your dispute and we make your account reactivate if we find everything is in good shape. Then you can login and change your credit card detail if you wish to do so.