- ipbr21054Asked on September 23, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Here is the form in question http://form.jotformeu.com/form/62115565434352
You will see that there is a YES / NO question.
You will notice that the font type is different to the other text fonts on the form.
Is it somehow possible to have the YES / NO the same font/bold etc to match the other text on the form.
Please advise many thanks.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 12:34 PM
You can add custom css to adjust the YES/NO text from your Form Designer Panel.
Add this below custom css code to your Form Designer's CSS tab.
Let us know if it fits your need.
- ipbr21054Answered on September 23, 2017 at 12:51 PM
Many thanks worked a treat
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 01:09 PM
Glad to know it worked for you.
Thank you for using Jotform.
- ipbr21054Answered on September 23, 2017 at 01:15 PM
Would you mind taking alook at this please and check why my code doesnt work.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 01:21 PM
Since this is a different issue, I opened a new thread for this. Please follow up your issue in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1255836