- mmartin077Asked on September 23, 2017 at 05:16 PM
I am trying to collect emails for an email campaign I'm running.
I need a simple form that says email: [edit box] and submit.
How can I make the form more narrow so I can put it on the right side of my webpage that will host the form. I do NOT want to take up the entire page entering and email address.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 08:08 PM
You can adjust the width of the form in the Form Designer. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, please click the "Form Designer" icon.
2. In the Form Designer, go to the "Styles" tab where you can see the "Form Width".
3. When you are done, click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.