- dsignbydanielAsked on May 01, 2010 at 01:41 PMI love the new "feedback' form option you added but wanted to style the feedback button so it can fit the style of my site. Also I have the iPhone with the jotform app (It rocks!) and I do get push notification but wanted to know if a text message notification is possible?
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on May 03, 2010 at 10:43 AMHi,
You can change the color of your feedback button by adding this CSS code to your page:
background-color: red !important;
We are sorry we do not have a text message option.
- LyngholmAnswered on November 21, 2010 at 01:13 PM
I cant make this work.. I have the tab, but can't change the color..?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 22, 2010 at 10:40 AM
We now have an "Inject Custom CSS" feature. You can probably add this code there and apply it to your form.
- SladestyleAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 04:29 PM
I have tried to change the Feedback button orange color by alter the CSS using the "Inject Custom CSS" feature but still no luck.
Any other thoughts or possibilities?
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 04:00 AM
We have released a new version of Feedback Button option. Click "Embed Form" under "Setup & Share" tab. Click "Feedback" and click "Customize". You will see the color options for the button background and text.
- SladestyleAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 04:05 AM
Thank you for your response seyhuns! I did find that about an hour ago and it is PERFECT!
One question--with the original Feedback button the text "Feedback" was facing towards the view when on the right side and now it seems to be facing 'away'. I'm not certain this makes sense. The site is still under construction but I have uploaded what I have thus far so you can see what I mean.
Is there any way to change the button text orientation?
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 04:21 AM
I looked and its perfect =)
You can change the orientation of the text by adding "reverseButtonText: true" to the script. Here is an example:
buttonText: "Untitled Form",
width: 700,height: 500});