- melvincAsked on September 24, 2017 at 12:50 PM
can you please suggest how can i use images in image check boxes? because if i use google link, even it's not working. kindly reply asap. thanks
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 24, 2017 at 01:56 PM
Are you referring to a Google Drive link? Please take note that it should be the "direct link" and not the "shareable link".
Google Drive doesn't allow you to use the uploaded files for hotlinking. You can use this workaround I found on this forum. Here's an example:
File ID from Google Drive
Here's a guide on how to get the File ID:
1. In Google Drive, right click on the image file and then select the "Share" option.
2. Copy the shareable link.
3. Paste it in a Text Editor or Notepad. In the link, you will see the File ID.
4. Here's the direct link now:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- melvincAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 07:36 AM