- startsnewAsked on September 03, 2012 at 12:46 AM
I been trying to do an application but, it keeps cutting off. It is kindna long, so is it to long for me to do and also if i made it two page will it show up on my site as one application ?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 01:08 AM
Please provide us the website where the form is embedded so we can check. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 04:52 AM
Your forms look okay embedded on these site pages:
The only problem I find is that they all do not have a submit button (not sure if it was deliberate on your end).
if i made it two page will it show up on my site as one application ?
If you make it a multi-page form by using page breaks, it will come up as a single application with multiple pages navigable by back and next buttons.
- startsnewAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I have my form on your site with the break to make it two pages n for some reason it wont saved it so I can embed it. this is the only one i been having troubled with. is there anyway you can look at it . THANKS
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Hello startsnew. When you say it won't save, do you mean that you were editing your form here in JotForm but when you were saving it, the saving icon keeps on spinning endlessly? Or are you trying to embed your form on your website and it just won't insert to your site?
Looking forward to your response.
- startsnewAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 01:27 AMyes , it just keep spinning, any ideas?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 02:47 AM
In addition to idarktech's suggestion, you might try to clear your browser's cache and try editing your form again. It might have something to do with an incomplete file that's causing your form to not be saved properly.
Please let us know of your updates.