- creswellcaseyAsked on September 24, 2017 at 11:26 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 03:42 AM
I'm afraid we didn't receive your full question. Could you please let us know what seems to be the problem with your form? Are you unable to revert it to some previous version?
We'll wait for your response.
- creswellcaseyAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 03:53 AM
THanks for your response.
I have recreated it - basically I went into advanced Css designer. And alot of my form went wonky. I hadnt touched anything in the designer.
When I came out of the designer. Naturally everything was wrong and saved.
So I wondered out aloud if there was any nightly backup where I could recover my form design.
During much of today I've redeveloped the code that was lost and I'm back to where I was this morning - so all good as of now.
I will use the clone option more often.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 05:08 AM
I understood that you are good with the form now, but please be aware that we have Revision history option as well: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
So you can revert your form to some previous version.
Hope it helps.
- creswellcaseyAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 05:20 AM
OMG Nik - i did not know it was there.
Ive built so many forms and this will make my life so much easier.