- gakoyAsked on September 03, 2012 at 05:14 AM
Can I change the senders name form Jotform to my company's name? How can I do?Page URL:
Thank you very much, I looked at Email Notification but I couldn't see.
- ItalyTechAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 06:30 AM
Hi, can you explain us what field you need to change ? Where do you see reference to Jotform ? Thanks. Alessandro
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 07:03 AM
Yes, you can change this by following the steps below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open your form Notification, click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender's Name and E-mail from Jotform and firstname.lastname@example.org (as shown) to Your_Company_Name and email .
(see link below for the screenshot on which you need to change the two fields)https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/global/2656_provideSenderAndRecipientDetails_senderNameSenderE-mail.png
Remember to set fields within your form that your company name and email, this will ensure it is included among options to choose from when selectin g Sender's name.
Lets know if you need further assistance.