- Mark RatcliffeAsked on September 03, 2012 at 07:05 AM
Firstly,fantasic bit of software
Is there anyway that after form completion,the equirier get redirected to my website
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 07:18 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes, that's possible with Thank you URL redirection. Please visit this link for a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-How-to-Redirect-to-a-Page-After-Form-Submission
- markratcliffeAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 09:32 AM
Many thanks,ive now managed to do this,if i have two sites,is it possible to redirect to each site,at present the thankyou url option,directs back to one site only (click3)
but i also want to use forms on my
and changing the thank you URL to my other site overides the original form redirect,so they both go to one site,not their specific individual sites
- moonzkieAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to redirect one form to two different sites. However, as a workaround, you may clone your form then change the thank you url option in each form.
Hope this helps.
- markratcliffeAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Worked perfect,thank you so much for the advice
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 01:05 PM
I am very glad to see that my colleague's advice sorted out the issue, so on behalf of Moonzkie and Mathew, you are much welcomed!