- zpopAsked on May 01, 2010 at 02:59 PMUsing my form on a landing page and need the form to be embedded on the right side next to text. Need to know how to align it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 03, 2010 at 06:31 AMI think you should use the "Form Width" feature resize your form to the exact size you need it to be. Then simply copy and paste the form code to your page to the right side.
- ChipAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 02:28 PM
@ Co-founder- That would be great, but does not stay on right side. Automatically goes to the left. Even if you put the <right> in the code. I need it on the right as well in my wordpress page
- MURAD2012Answered on January 17, 2012 at 02:57 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 03:12 AM
Please open a new thread for your issue. Thanks!