- bbpixelzAsked on September 26, 2017 at 05:25 AM
In the old form editor i had an option to set the "From" email.
But i cant find that option now, but as you can see in the attached screenshot the option is still set.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 08:50 AM
We still have this feature, but you need to have a Mandrill account to activate it. Here's the guide:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 08:51 AM
Just a little bit more information. Mandrill is now part of MailChimp add-on. You need to have a paid MailChimp account in order to active Mandrill app. There is no other way you can active From Email aside from Mandrill.
- bbpixelzAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 08:53 AM
But as you can see is the option already set on the form, it sends from "email@example.com", so i cannot edit this field on the form in anyway? It must excist somewhere since it is still working?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 11:16 AM
For now, the only way is that my colleague has mentioned if you want to change the sender email to the email field of the form. If you want to add your own custom email address as the Sender E-mail please follow this user guide: How to Add a Custom Sender Address to an Email Alert
Please let us know if you need further assistance.