- janisjunkerAsked on September 26, 2017 at 09:09 AM
Apparently the text fields can't provide all fonts that are available in the system.
So for example I use Lato as the main font but it is not available in the text fields.
Is there a possibility to implement those fonts there as well?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 11:35 AM
You need to edit the Source code of the Text field and change the font-family to Lato. Here's the screenshot:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Text field and click the Source code.
3. In the Text field source code, change all the Verdana to Lato. See image below:
You can check my cloned form on this link: https://form.jotform.com/72684155228966
Let us know if you have any questions.
- janisjunkerAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 04:06 AM
That seems to work, thank you very much!