- srbaylessAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 07:04 PM
I tried this but this is not exactly what I wanted. I don't want my customer to have to click a link in order for the form to prepopulate. I want all form to prepopulate from that one form once it is submitted.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 07:47 PM
Hi, it is posible by using the custome URL of the "Thank you" feature.
Here is a link that may can help you. Let me know if that better addresses the issue!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 07:58 PM
Please inform us if you need further assistance doing this.
- srbaylessAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 10:08 PM
does this solution require my customers to click any sort of link. I want this to be seemless for the customer. I just want them to fill out the registration form and submit it. I want the information to automatically move to all the other forms on my site.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 10:24 PM
This means the workaround could be accomplished in steps.
1. Have form#1 setup to post submission data to an URL Thank you page
2. The confirmation page URL(or Thank You page) would be in this case form #2's URL
Of course, this might require fromd you to use PHP server side programming, which means to write programming code in order to accomplish what you need .
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Here's a sample two-part form that does just that:
This is the PHP script I used to pass the form variables:
That's for two variables only, namely Full Name and Email fields. The script will be much longer and more complicated if you want to pass additional data from one form to another, especially the more complex ones such as matrix tables.