- tmasschoirAsked on September 26, 2017 at 01:07 PM
Is it possible to create an activation date for a coupon? We would like a coupon to become active as of a certain date and not before.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 02:11 PM
There is no option to do that in the payment field directly, but there might be a workaround.
1) You could add a date field (which should be hidden) to your form and set it to be the current date:
2) Then if the date equals today, for example, show the coupon code field (which is a text field where your users can insert the coupon code you gave them):
3) If the coupon is valid the 20% discount (for example) will apply:
Here is my test form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72685270051959 feel free to check it out.
I left the date visible so you can see how it works. If you put 26th there it will show the coupon and you can enter there TEST so you will get the coupon discount. On the other hand, if you change the date the coupon field will not be there so the regular prices will calculate.
Let us know your thoughts.