- akpenetorkuAsked on September 26, 2017 at 02:27 PM
We are a law firm and need to get ssn for IRS filings. Our form is disabled, how do we fix this.Page URL:
- akpenetorkuAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 02:31 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 02:58 PM
It looks like that the akpenetorku account was canceled as per your email request from Sep 15, 2017.
We have now re-activated your account.
- akpenetorkuAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 11:10 PM
Ooops, I thought I was using the aklawfirm account. It must have signed me in automatically. I spent several hours customizing that form - is there a way to switch the form to a different account?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 01:15 AM
The account akpenetorku is active and the form is accessible (http://www.jotform.us/form/72495435084159). But we can move that form for you to aklawfirm if that is what you need?
Please note that such request needs to come from the form owner (you have to be logged in akpenetorku account).
Please let us know.
- aklawfirmAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 01:39 PM
Thank you, I figured out how to clone the form and move it over. You can now close that akpenetorku account, and I will make sure the settings are reset on my browser. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 02:45 PM
Ok as requested account akpenetorku has been deactivated.