- thijsAsked on September 04, 2012 at 04:53 AM
We are seeing the message that there is an abnormal high traffic volume and that's why jotforms are no longer sent. Can you inform me if this is correct and when you think this is over?
Martijn de Visser
- liyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:07 AM
Hello Martijn. This high traffic alert normally only lasts for a few minutes. We'll keep you posted on this matter.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- thijsAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:37 AM
The service has been down since approx. 8.30 this morning, that is more then 3 hours now. Please advice! Regards, Martijn.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:29 AM
Hello thijs. You should be able to access now your forms and submissions again.
Please let us know if you're still having trouble with your account.
Again, thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience that the problem may have caused.
- TMRegionalsAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:47 AM
Is there any way of salvaging the responses to forms made during this time?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:54 AM
Hello Heather. At the time when the service was down, there's no way to receive the submissions made by form users so it's not possible to get the submissions.
We hope for your understanding and we apologize for your inconvenience.