- vmuskettAsked on September 04, 2012 at 05:09 AM
I have just sent a mass mail to my organisations members asking them to RSVP. Now I an inundated by compaints that people see a temporarily unavailable message which as lasted longer than half an hour. This is TERRIBLE!
- liyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:17 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience, vmuskett.
The issue has been reported to the development team already. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have updates.
Thank you for your patience.
- RedaktorAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:44 AM
Same problem here ;(
- jumpfox-invitesAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:54 AM
Yep, same here too. Hopefully this will be fixed soon :-)
- santaceciliaAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:55 AM
Please resolve it!!!!!!
- dpjAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:57 AM
Please solv this issue as soon as possible.. We did a promotion today :(
- ScoutsScotlandAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:58 AM
Why does this keep on happening? What is the problem with Jotform domains? We had to switch from Jotform to Jotformpro a few months ago, I have seen from other forum posts that others have had to switch at some stage to jotform.net. And now today the jotformpro domain is down. What is the problem? I am considering closing our account because of this.
- kennethbongAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:59 AM
Facing the same issue here. Please update us when this is solved
- liyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:17 AM
Hello Guys. We'll inform you as soon as this has been resolved.
@ScoutsScotland: We understand your frustration. But this problem is not relevant to the matters you have experienced previously when you had to switch your form domains from jotform to jotformpro. Forms using jotformpro domains only happens when the form created was initiated while the user is on a paid service. The announcement on switching to jotform.net is also a different matter.
Again, rest assured we'll inform everyone as soon as this matter has been resolved.
Thank you for your patience and again, we apologize for this inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:23 AM
Hello again guys. Your forms should all be accessible by now.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconveniences.
- ScoutsScotlandAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:40 AM
Thank you for fixing, our forms are working again. Would you be able to provide us with a short explanation of the reasons for this service outage, steps and time taken to fix it, and expectations of this happening again in future, so that I can feed back to my managers? Thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 08:29 AM
Today, we switched our main database server to a new and more powerful server. During this time we switched our service to our servers on another datacenter. So, there were not supposed to be any downtime. Unfortunately, we found out that during that time our CDN served forms were still pointing to the temporarily disabled servers. That was the reason for some of the forms to receive that error message.
We have now fixed our CDN records and all forms should be working properly.
We are very sorry about this mistake.