- NTHSAsked on September 04, 2012 at 06:02 AM
If I upgrade to the Pro version do I need to change the URL from form.jotformeu.com to something else?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 07:33 AM
Hello NTHS. Existing forms before the upgrade need not to be changed. These forms will still use the domain that was designated to them even after upgrading your account. While those new forms while under the upgraded account, will use jotformpro.com domain.
Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- NTHSAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 07:44 AM
So what happens to the results from the old forms? Do they all still end up in the same account login or do we effectly then have 2 logins / accounts?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 08:15 AM
Yes, forms will still be under the same account. Only the domain names of the newly created forms would be different from the time of the upgrade.
Example while you were using a free subscription, you created a form and the domain name assigned with the form ID is: www.jotformeu.com/form/123456789
Then, when you upgraded, you created another form. You'll notice that the 2nd form is now using the domain www.jotformpro.com/form/0987654321. Yet, your existing form before you upgraded, is still using www.jotformeu.com/form/123456789
- NTHSAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 08:44 AM
...and do we get email support with the Pro account?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Yes we do email support for Premium/Pro users. They can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ItalyTechAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 09:33 AM
Hi, as my collegue said we provide email support and I add that our Premium/Professional users have priority on answers. I hope to see you soon among our professional users. Alessandro
- NTHSAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 10:00 AM
out of interest: why a gmail address for support?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 10:30 AM
That is like our "backup" email address. However, our official email address for support is email@example.com
- NTHSAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 11:13 AM
I've upgraded to Pro now...
...if I edit my existing forms past this point will I need to change the url to www.jotformpro.com or is that ONLY for BRAND NEW forms created past today?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 11:17 AM
The url jotformpro.com will apply only for forms created AFTER the upgrade.