- vismediagroupAsked on September 27, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Is it possible for me to give some access to see the form results from a form I created in JotForm? I created a form for one of my clients and they would like to have access to see the results whenever they need to.
- SabbirAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 01:14 PM
If you have the account access from which you have created the form and made the submissions/results, then you can already view them from there.
Refer to this image:
After selecting a form, click the Submissions button on top. Then you will be taken to the page where you can see all your results/submissions.
I think this is what you are looking for. If you still need any further assistance, please let us know.
- vismediagroupAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 05:06 PM
Thanks for your response. However, I need to be able to give my client access to see those submissions and stats without them being able to see all my forms in my account. Is there a way to do that?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 05:24 PM
You may consider the following options:
1) Share a password protected submissions page with your client.
2) Share a form access in a sub-user mode.
3) Use reporting options. For example, there are grid and html table reports available.
- vismediagroupAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 02:34 AM
Very helpful! Thank you, Mike!