- GBSMIncAsked on September 27, 2017 at 01:11 PM
I am looking at creating a form similar to the link below, which calculates different options selected. Is this something that can be created or something similar with Jotform? Possibly using the single option and form calculation widget?
Katie Van Scoyk at GBSMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 02:22 PM
Indeed the functionalities and calculations in that page can be achieved with Multiple Choice field and Form Calculation widget. However, the design on that page seems to be complex and customized. If you need your form to be styled similar to that page, you might need to have some knowledge with CSS to apply CSS to your form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 03:13 PM
You can start by creating your form this way:
1. Add a Multiple Choice field and assign calculated value to each option.
2. Add Form Calculation widget and simply get the total value from the Multiple Choice field.
3. You can then add a condition as shown below so that the Submit button is hidden when the total cost is not 100.