- dpjAsked on September 04, 2012 at 07:35 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 07:53 AM
Hello dpj. Can you give some exact details of changes that you have made and which does not appear on your website? So far I tried changing the content of your free text (HTML) element and was able to see the changes made. Can you try clearing your browser's cache after making some changes if in case that it might have something to do with your temporary internet files?
Will look forward to your response.
- dpjAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 08:44 AM
Hi, The Form has a compress function that dosen´t appear on my site. And the html has new text aswell. Se picture.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 09:09 AM
@dpjActually I can don't see any differences with your form in jotform and the one embedded in your site. They seem to appear completely the same here. Can you please try pressing ctrl+f5 on your keyboard while you are on your page? You might be viewing the cache version of your site. Check this:
- dpjAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 09:23 AM
I have tried to update with ctrl+f5 on IE, FireFox, Chrome and Safari and i still got the same form as before?
- dpjAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 09:27 AM
I have created a new form now that works.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 09:32 AM
That is good to hear and on behalf of my colleagues we are glad you found a feasible solution. If you have further questions or need help with anything else don't hesitate to ask us!