- gubjAsked on September 27, 2017 at 07:22 PM
I've just realised that my auto responder email to recipients on Enrol Now form was incorrect and I need to re-send to all who have submitted their forms during the month of September. Can you tell me how I can do this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 09:25 PM
You can go to the Submission page and manually reply to the submissions. Here's a screen animation example:
1. Access your JotForm account.
2. Select the form and view the Submission page.
3. Select the submission data and click the Reply button. (Repeat if needed)
To view the submissions page, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
I hope this information helps. Let us know if you have any questions.
- gubjAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 07:43 AMThanks for your reply - but unfortunately that’s not what I was looking for.
I want to resend the auto responder email that was sent when they submitted the form rather than just reply to the submission.
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Please try this, enable the Send on Edit of the Autoresponder email.
After that, go to the Submission page. Select the submission, then click the Edit and click the Submit button.
Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.