- bettersolutionsAsked on September 28, 2017 at 10:09 AM
All completed forms are coming through on the same email thread instead of individual emails for each completed form. This is very difficult to respond to as each completed form is for a different customer.
How can I fix this issue?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 12:19 PM
If you are using Gmail, it is default that all emails with the same subject line and sender would be consolidated into one. They call this the conversation view. You can disable this on your gmail account by following the steps:
1) Click the Settings gear icon in Gmail.
2) Select Settings from the menu that comes up.
3) Go to the General tab
4) Look for the Conversation View option and turn it off.
5) Scroll down and click the Save Changes button
However, if this is not what you mean, please let us know.