- BruinDebAsked on September 28, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Hello: I am working on a donation order form. I would like the form to be able to take donations at the suggested amounts and have a blank field for people to be able to right the amount they would like to give. I have two questions.
1) How do I create an order form that has a blank fields where they can type in there donation amount?
2) We would like other payment methods to. We would like to use Check, cash, and Payroll deduction. HOw as a payment method. If so How do it do I setup a form to do that correctly.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 12:24 PM
You can create options by using the radio button field and then show the appropriate field with the selection.
- For donation amounts you will use the payment integration with Donation payment type:
- Now, I wasn't sure how you planned to manage cash, check and payroll deduction so I just showed them like this:
- And I'm showing them by using these conditions:
- And here is my test form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72704936951969
Could that work for you?
Please let us know.