- WallysPartyFactoryAsked on September 04, 2012 at 11:29 AM
It's showing that we have over 300 submissions used from our account, but when we download the excel file with the submissions it's only showing 93. Why the difference?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 12:25 PM
This seems to be a bug with your account. I have already reported this to our developers for further action. We will let you know if this gets fixed.
We are deeply sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thank you very much for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:18 PM
The problem seems to be resolved. I have reset your monthly counts to 0.
- WallysPartyFactoryAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:39 PM
Hi again. I saw that you reset it and it was at 0, but now it's showing 801.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:27 PM
Hi, I have checked your account and it is currently showing 12 submissions out of 1000000 since you have obviously recieved some more submissions so you should be okay. If it's still showing 801 you may need to log out, Clear your Browser Cache and then log back in again to refresh it. If you're still having issues let us know.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:38 PM
There might be some post issues with the submissions counter, but we are going to fix them quickly.
If the problem re-appear, please let us know. We can reset your counter once again.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.