- thijsAsked on September 04, 2012 at 11:33 AM
The jotforms counter is going mad and keeps on adding while there are no jotforms submitted. Can you please fix this!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 12:02 PM
This seems to be a bug with your account. I will have this reported to our developers for further action. We will let you know if this gets fixed.
We are deeply sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thank you very much for your patience.
- WallysPartyFactoryAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Our counter is doing the same. Please fix.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I have already alerted our development team. We will have this problem rectified soon.
Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding with regards to this issue.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:07 PM
We have reset your submission counts. The problem does not seem to be happening any more.
- thijsAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:02 PM
the problem started again, in less then 30 mins, 600 counts, I wish that was true, I would be a multi-millionaire by tomorrow morning...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:33 PM
I have reset the counter again, please logout , clear your browser cache and log back in