- laurapalmsAsked on September 29, 2017 at 09:59 AM
I have created a form for Weekly tasks. To allow multiple form submission from one user I checked "No Check" option for Unique Submissions. But still, I'm not able to make multiple submissions. Can you please help me with this? It's kind of urgent.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 10:35 AM
I have checked your account and saw that you set a form limit based on a Unique Question.
Please change it to 'No Check' to accept multiple submissions.
You will find this right under the 'Unique Submission' option.
Let us know if you have any further query.
- laurapalmsAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 07:33 AM
As I mentioned earlier, in 'Unique Submission' I've selected the 'No check' option.
Attaching the screenshot for your reference. I'm still facing the same issue.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 07:44 AM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
I can see from your screenshot that you also have an option set for Unique Questions to 'Name'.
When you set a Unique Question, this will also limit form's submission.
To know more about it, please follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
I suggest you select 'No Check' for Unique Question also.
Let us know if you are still having this issue.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 09:06 AM
Let us know if it works for you or not.