- hpandersAsked on January 27, 2011 at 07:55 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 08:31 AM
Can you post the URL of the page where you have this form?
Also, by "the blank for entering information is obscuring the labels", I think you mean the text boxes are going over the labels. Is that what you mean?
- hpandersAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 09:27 AM
Yes, that is what was happening. http://www.farmtofolk.com/join.html
Previously I had shrunk the text boxes so I had two columns and that seemed to be working for a few weeks, but then without me changing anything the text boxes were going over the labels. I have expanded them and that fixed the problem, but I liked having the form in two columns.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 09:56 AM
Since you are using Firefox, I looked at the page on Firefox and it looks fine to me:
Can you tell me exactly what is the problem here? Or do you see it differently on your browser?
- hpandersAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM
No it is looking fine now. I changed it to have expanded text boxes. When I had them shrunk, that was when the problem was occuring. I will try that again and see if it works now Thanks for your responses.
- hpandersAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 02:41 PM
When I shrink the text boxes to make room for two columns the text boxes cover part of the labels. How can I correct this? It used to show the whole label in several lines beside the text box. Here is the url:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 02:51 AM
If you have long text you should probably make the labels top aligned. To do this click on "Label Align" on the style toolbar at the top and then select "Top Aligned". This way you have a long text and the answers would be below.
- hpandersAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 07:22 AM