- jpfcvwAsked on September 04, 2012 at 01:01 PM
My Simple Registration Form stopped sending results to Google Docs and when I try to integrate I get an error.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:17 PM
What is the specific error message that you get when trying to integrate?
Has your form always been titled "Simple Registration Form"?
- jpfcvwAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:28 PM
It just says, "An error occurred during integration."
I've tried same name, different name. Reintegrating from scratch....nothing works.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:41 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I was able to reproduce this error on my end.
With that said, I immediately forwarded a report ticket to our developers to have this issue fixed.
We will contact you as soon as we have rectified the problem. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Google Docs integration problem is now fixed.
Thank you for your patience.