- scholarskillsAsked on September 29, 2017 at 02:53 PM
Trying to link drop box to your program but it will not authenticate and only a blank screen comes up when I'm using and only a blank screen comes up when I'm using Safari so that pop-up is not disabled but nothing shows up in the screen using the wrong browser?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 03:16 PM
We were facing issues with Dropbox integration earlier today. But as far as I know it has been fixed and should be fully working now.
I just setup a test and I can authenticate fine:
It seems to be working normally:
Submission and uploaded files are present in dropbox:
1. From what you are saying I would guess its a problem with your browser. You could try emptying the cache, deleting all your cookies too.
2. Can you try another browser?
3. If you are having authentication issues, it could very well be possible that the username/password you are supplying isn't correct.