- enescoAsked on September 29, 2017 at 03:18 PM
I have an issue using required option on the Checkboxes Images Widget :
- I have a set a question with 4 options using this plugin
- I permit only one anwser on that question
- Ive set this question "required"
Loading the page,
- If i select an option an go to next, everything is ok
- If i select nothing, the error message state appears (ok)
- Then, if i select an option, the error state dont disapear. The form is blocked because the link on the back and the next buttons are disabled.
Here is the link of the page :
And go to the next page (jumping directly to the 5 page cause images dont loads, i dont know why - but it dont occur launching the form normaly)
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 03:50 PM
Try adding this required/unrequired conditional logic
Just add that condition to turn off the required field if there is an option selected, since it is ON by default.
- enescoAnswered on September 30, 2017 at 07:42 AM
Super ! Its working.