- wendyluvsleeAsked on September 29, 2017 at 06:57 PM
I have made changes to one of my forms and saved the changes. However, when I preview the form or look at the way it appears to the client, there are some of my changes missing. Please advise. I have included an example, where there is a question about medications but the field I added to list them is gone when I preview the form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 08:41 PM
I have cleared your form caches. Please kindly re-check the form and let us know if the issue still persists.
- wendyluvsleeAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 08:56 PM
Thanks, Mike. However, I'm still not able to keep my changes.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 11:18 PM
Are you referring to this field?
If yes, there's a show or hide condition that when you choose the "Yes" option, it will show the "Please list medication..." field.
Here's my screen capture of your form:
I hope this information helps. If you're referring to a different form field, please let us know. Thank you.
- wendyluvsleeAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 05:43 PMGot it, thank you!