- rollerkingdomAsked on September 04, 2012 at 02:04 PM
I have a credit card field and I'm wondering if it's possible to put dashes after every 4 numbers so it's easier to read the submission.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:46 PM
There is a workaround which involves inserting a total of four fields to your form, but that would mean the credit card number would be split into four different fields.
Let me know if you're interested on any of these solutions.
- rollerkingdomAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:54 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I'll get back to you as soon as I have it.
- rollerkingdomAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:43 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Thank you for patiently waiting. Follow the instructions below in order to implement this solution:
1. Create a blank HTML page on your server
2. Copy these codes onto your HTML page's source then save your page:
3. Copy your form's source codes ( Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Source )<input type="text" class="form-textbox" id="input_12" name="q12_creditCard12" size="30" />
4. Paste the form's source onto the codes you have copied from Step 2.
5. Find this line on your form's source:
6. Add onBlur="dash()" before the input type's end so it becomes:<input type="text" class="form-textbox" id="input_12" name="q12_creditCard12" size="30" onBlur="dash()"/>
7. Save your webpage