- braccaAsked on September 30, 2017 at 12:25 AM
What happens when I am not able to activate the option "Fetch Coupons from Stripe Account"?
The option is locked.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 30, 2017 at 01:16 AM
Does your Stripe payment form have Coupon code option?
The option only becomes available if there is Coupon code option on the payment.
User guide: Stripe Forms: Fetch Coupon Code from Stripe
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- SergioAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 09:04 AM
It does. The option keeps locked though.
What should I do?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 11:10 AM
It seems using coupons from your Stripe account can only work with subscriptions.
As a workaround you could setup a subscription as a one time payment. Or you can manually create coupons for this specific instance of your Stripe payment integration.
Hope that helps
- braccaAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 05:59 PM
I am selling subscriptions. See image below:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 09:12 PM
Please setting your integration on the following order:
1. First make sure the "Fetch subscriptions from Stripe account" is turned off.
2. Turn on the "Fetch coupons from Stripe account".
3. Turn on the "Fetch subscriptions from Stripe account" option.
The fetch coupons from stripe option gets blocked when you turn on the fetch subscriptions option.
I hope this helps.
- SergioAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 10:45 PM
Full of bugs!
After a while going back and forward it is working.
Thank you very much.