- tashuuAsked on September 30, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Form Tab Widget would not show below the Form Header
It previously did show below the form header and now it won't.
Also, the form background keeps coming back no matter how many times i remove it from the Advanced Designer.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 12:11 AM
This seems to happen since you're using a text element, if you use a header element instead, then it will be fixed right above the form tabs widget:
After adding the header, please inject the following CSS code so you remove the white background from the header:
This guide will help you injecting the code to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Also, I have removed the background from the designer tool and it seems to have worked, please remove them using the remove link right below the background image:
I hope this helps.
- tashuuAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 01:15 AM
It worked like a charm, Also how do I remove the space above the Header which i believe is taken by Logo field. Thanks a lot by the way.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 04:41 AM
- tashuuAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 06:41 PM
Thank you both of you.
Wow, I've never had such prompt and correct customer service ever with any company.
You people are the best.
Stay this way :)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 02:32 PM
I opened a separate thread for your last inquiry, we will attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1274503