- Andrew WalkerAsked on October 01, 2017 at 10:30 AM
I created a Jotform. It works perfectly on my laptop. However, on my mobile phone and tablet, the drop down menu options do not function, in either portrait or landscape view.
This is a re-post of a comment on Deprecated: How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- SabbirAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Can you please provide us your form link which has the issue of drop down menu on mobile and tablet?
- Andrew WalkerAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 11:43 AMhttps://form.myjotform.com/72645607337562
The dropdown fields are:
Type of Property
Type of Residence
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Do you use the form by its direct link or embedded version?
I am unable to reproduce the issue when I access the form by its link.
The dropdowns seem to be fine on Android and iOS devices.
- walkertorqueAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 01:43 PMAccess by direct link.
Just those 2 fields – ‘Type of Property’ and ‘Type of Residence’.
The various drop-down menu options to not appear.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 02:04 PM
We have checked your form from different devices and locations but were not able to reproduce the issue.
This is what I see when I click on the 'Type of Property' dropdown.
I would like to suggest checking the form using different devices, browsers, and internet service providers if possible.
- walkertorqueAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 02:43 PMThank you,
May just be my devices then.
I’ll check with others.