- sugodbyAsked on October 01, 2017 at 03:55 PM
HI I cant find how to create a multipage form - the support pages say you can use page breaks but I am not seeing that option anywhere - on the forums pages it says under survey tools but I only have one option under that which is start rating. Any help most welcome
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 04:23 PM
I believe this is the form (https://www.jotformeu.com/form/72615812115349) you are referring to. This form is using the New Form Layout. As you can see, Page Breaks are not needed because by default, each field has their own page or slide.
If you like, you can change the Form Layout to "Legacy". Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Look for "Form Layout" and then change it to "Legacy Layout".
3. After that, click the "Build" option in the top menu and look for the "Page Break" under the Survey Tools.
Hope that helps. Thank you.