- PerlmanAsked on October 01, 2017 at 10:18 PM
Is it possible to have a cell in a table auto fit the contents?
I have a summary table with many form fields. I would like the cells that contain the information to auto fit the contents (form fields).
See attached screen shots.Page URL:
- PerlmanAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 10:20 PM
I would like the Additional Services section to auto-fit if possible.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 03:01 AM
There is no option in Text field to adjust the text to autofit. But I will check some CSS options to see if they would work.
I'll get back to you once I have more information.
- PerlmanAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 10:28 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 02:44 PM
Thank you for your patience.
The most I could make it is this:
If that could work for you, you can copy my source code for that field and paste it instead of yours: https://pastebin.com/0UTe7DMs
Feel free to check my cloned version of your form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72741898551973
Let us know how it worked.