- areadAsked on October 01, 2017 at 11:29 PM
I am attempting to download a blank PDF version of my form to send to customers who are unable to complete it online. When I download it the headers and text boxes are not appearing correctly (just squiggly lines).
Appreciate your assistance.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 03:32 AM
I was able to replicate this problem on my end, I will check this issue a bit more and get back to you. Just for your information, your customers will not be able to fill the PDF in offline mode, it will still require them to be online in order to submit the form, even from the PDF.
I'll get back to you shortly.
- areadAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 08:02 PM
Thanks Nik, That is fine that it wont be able to be filled out in offline mode. We still need the PDF for printing and sharing. It would be great to hear if there has been any progress? Thanks
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 12:33 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did download your PDF form and I am also able to replicate the issue you are having. It seems the "Text" field is not being displayed correctly in PDF form. Please check the screenshot below:
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- areadAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 10:14 PM
Thanks for the update. What would be the normal expected time for a response from the backend team? Thanks Amanda
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:14 AM
I have already reported this to our backend team. Upon checking the ticket status, I found that one of our developer is already looking into this issue on priority. Though we cannot provide an ETA on the solution but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from our backend team.
- areadAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 08:37 PM
Thanks Ashwin, it would be great if I could get an update with regards to the developers progress with this issue?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 12:39 AM
Sure, we will get back to you as soon as we receive any update from our backend team.
- AReadAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 09:17 PM
Hi, Please can I get an update from the developer on how this is progressing. I have a customer who needs to complete our form offline and we are running up against deadlines.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 10:41 PM
We still do not have an update regarding on this issue. Upon checking it, the priority of this issue is now important.
We will contact you again on this thread once we have an update.
- areadAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 11:19 PM
Another 3 days has passed since I last had an update on this. Please can you let me know if this issue is being worked on actively and when I can expect a resolution?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 12:38 AM
I understand but as explained earlier, we cannot provide any ETA on the solution. Our backend team is already looking into this issue and we will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- areadAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 07:44 PM
Please can I have an update on this issue
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 09:41 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We still do not have any update from our developers regarding this issue. Upon checking the ticket, the priority is set to "Important". We'll message you on this thread once we have an update.
Thank you for your patience.
- areadAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 09:47 PM
Please let me know what I can do to escalate this issue. After waiting patiently for over 20 days now I am concerned this will not be resolved? As a paying customer I am hopeful that there is a Service Level in place that would ensure a resolution within a reasonable time frame
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 10:52 PM
The issue has already been escalated to our developers on October 04, 2017. As my colleague said, we cannot provide you an ETA.
Here's what I can do, I will leave a private message to the developer assigned to this thread and ask for an update.