- feldhouseAsked on October 02, 2017 at 12:19 PM
I'm using "today+3" to make sure a design request is in three days from the current day. I've unchecked Saturday and Sunday as options on the calendar because our design staff doesn't work those days. Is there a way for the "+3" to only consider/include checked days (M–F)? For example, On a Friday, the first day available on the calendar should be Wednesday.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 12:40 PM
I believe that is the way it currently works. There is no need to change anything. It simply doesn't include the days of the week you have disabled in the today+n calculation.
- feldhouseAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 11:23 AM
I created a test form to take a look at this. I blocked out Wednesday and Thursday to mimic what I'm looking to do for the weekend. In this case, a user can select the day after the blocked out days even though the date picker is set to "today+3". I want the first available day to be three days from today, excluding the disabled days. In this case, the next available day should be Sunday.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 12:31 PM
It seems that the today+3 still includes the disabled dates. Currently, this is how the date field option limit is working. As a workaround, we can try to use conditions so your user will not be able to submit the form if the date is three days from the current day. I am creating a sample form for this. Please give me some time to create the sample form. Will get back to you once I finish the setup of the sample form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 12:49 PM
- feldhouseAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 09:38 AM
That'll work. Thank you!