- wsmontgomeryAsked on October 02, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Hello, We are trying to determine if it is possible to have a different email address linked for each form? We are going to have multiple forms active at the same time and would like to be able to have different staff appointed to the different events.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 02:32 PM
My understanding is that you have multiple forms and you need to assign an email address on each form.
If yes, then you just need to change the email recipient of each form. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us now. Thank you.