- brodAsked on September 04, 2012 at 05:13 PM
Hello, is it possible to redirect to a particular Thank You URL based on the item quantity submitted in an order form? This way, affiliate programs can give proper commissions to affiliates based on sale totals.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:25 PM
Sorry but no, that isn't possible. A payment module's quantity property cannot be used in a condition to determine the form's Thank You URL.
I am not really sure, but you can probably pass the product quantity value to a PHP script then have that script determine which URL to redirect to.
I will test it on my end and will let you know my findings.
- ohsAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:12 PMOK, thanks so much for your help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 06:19 AM
Apologies for the delayed response. After doing some tests, I found out that this is not possible.
Sorry about that.
- ohsAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 04:59 PMThanks for the update regarding the possibility.
I know you guys love challenges, so is this something that may be added
It would be a real PLUS for my affiliates to get paid based on various
total sale amounts.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 06:40 PM
Thank you for your update and valuable input. We shall see if we can include your idea in the feature request lists submitted to our developers.
If we can collect enough similar request and clamor for such feature, then that will be a reason to get it included in the feature of the form.
We will update you when new update or news about this is available.