- nikkirob588Asked on October 02, 2017 at 07:00 PM
Hi, I see how you can change the widget's background or even add a theme but how do you add a simple icon or picture on the form? thank you
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 10:25 PM
You could add an image to your form by using the "Image" element, it can be found on the "Add Form Element" section:
If you're referring to a different feature, please provide us more details about what you would like to achieve, we will be glad to help you.
- nikkirob588Answered on October 03, 2017 at 04:43 PMNo. I'm talking about putting a picture inside the form not attaching an
image. Like the one attached in your example
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 05:35 PM
The "Image" element currently displays the image on the form, so your user can see it while he/she opens the form.
An example can be seen here: https://form.jotform.com/63215307563957
When you have added the image element to your form you will be able to select how the image will be provided, but this is made only once and through the form builder, the provided image will be seen by your users:
I hope this helps.
- nikkirob588Answered on October 04, 2017 at 03:43 AMThis does not help at all. I do not even see that option
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 04:43 AM
Since you mentioned an issue with the image option, I checked one of your forms. The image element can be found under the quick elements section.
Could you please clarify your problem more clearly?