- askmeaboutAsked on October 02, 2017 at 11:39 PM
My custom css on lines 126 and149 is
background: url(http://queens.by/img/buttons.png) !important;
That works correct on the form builder page.
But when the css shows up on the page of my site, the code is
background: url(//queens.by/img/buttons.png) !important;
And the url //queens.by/img/buttons.png leads to the address https://queens.by/img/buttons.png, which doesn't exist.
What would you recomend to solve this problem?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 02:58 AM
The issue is related to the URL. The URL is changing automatically to relative URL and the reason could be that the URL of the image is not HTTPS secured.
Therefore, I uploaded the image to our server and changed your URL, it is showing fine:
I changed the 126th line in your CSS.
Please check and let us know if you have any further questions.
- askmeaboutAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 08:16 AM
Could you please do the same with icons on lines 76 and 93?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 11:20 AM
I have updated the background CSS code in line 76 and 93 on your form. However, I noticed that the CSS code is working on the Form Builder but not on the Preview of the form.
I am further investigating the issue. Please allow me to further investigate this issue. Will get back to you once I fixed this.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 11:32 AM
It seems I was adding the wrong CSS code. The CSS code for the new image is
I have updated now the CSS code correctly, can you please check on your end if this works for you?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Thanks for the additional information. I have updated now the CSS code accordingly. Can you please check if this is now working on your end?
- askmeaboutAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Everything works fine, thank you!