- vilardaAsked on October 03, 2017 at 05:07 AM
I need some help with how to setup conditional logic for the Button Checkboxes in the Incoem Section of the form.
It should work like this:
The person who completes the form can choose one or more Button Checkboxes.
When one or more Button Checkboxes is selected a hidden field is shown in the form following the Bitton Checkboxes.
For example, if the Salary/Wages checkbox is chosen the hidden field the Upload box is shown. Etc
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 05:31 AM
You can add a condition on your form to show multiple fields base on user's answer. Here's the guide: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Entry.
However, I cloned your form (https://www.jotform.com/72571085824864) and I noticed that there are errors on the conditions due to the missing fields. This could result in some conditions not to work on your form. Please check those conditions.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- vilardaAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 12:32 AM
Hi, I read the user guide but still cannot see how I can use it to solve my problem.
Can you do a conditional logic example specific to my form and email to me.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 03:35 AM
I have also cloned your form named "Clone of 2017 Individual Tax Questionnaire" in order to check.
Regarding your comments "The person who completes the form can choose one or more Button Checkboxes. When one or more Button Checkboxes is selected a hidden field is shown in the form following the Button Checkboxes. For example, if the Salary/Wages checkbox is chosen the hidden field the Upload box is shown. Etc" For example, you can do that as the following:
1. Set the field hidden that you want to show it conditionally as seen below:
2. Set a condition to the checkboxes above in order to make the upload file to be shown on the form conditionally depending on user's answer as seen below:
You are able to apply this feature on your form by using conditional logic as you can find detailed information in the following guides:
Please try this first on your form and if you need further assistance, let us know.