- clydevalleyliftsAsked on October 03, 2017 at 08:23 AM
Can I also ask is it possible to view photos in a smaller format? See attached image of what I mean.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 09:02 AM
Unfortunately, the image on the submission page doesn't change. Besides, you are able to customize submission PDF and you are able to make smaller the image container as you can find the steps below:
1. Click "Customize PDF" button as you can see the screenshot below:
2. Hold the image from its corners and drag it to make it smaller:
3. You need to arrange the label of the image and then click save.
So that, when you download the submissions as PDF, the image will be smaller.
I hope this will work for you.
- clydevalleyliftsAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 06:10 AM
It isn't the size of the photo on the submission, its the size of the photo on the form selection. I sent a photo showing this.
It hasn't always been this size but now its massive and taking up a whole page?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 08:02 AM
I have added your screenshot to the question.
I understood your concern. However, it is not possible to change the image size on the submission's page. So, I had offered you another possible workaround.
I have re-cloned your form named "Clyde Valley Lifts LTD (Site Visit)" on my side again. I have seen that the image is shown as in the following screenshot below:
I have seen that the image in your submissions list is bigger than this. So, unfortunately, the image will contain the whole submission page.
Maybe, you can consider using a normal file upload field and then set a file size limit to it. So that, your users will not be able to upload extra large images.
I hope this helps.